MES, Ahmedpur is an outcome of a desire to cultivate talent and create opportunities for the children of Ahmedpur region to be on a global platform. The school is dedicated to maintaining an environment with respect for the individual and an outstanding faculty to foster independent thinking, creativity, responsibility and a strong sense of moral integrity.
Age eligibility- (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought).
Nursery: 2.5 years
UKG: 4.5 YEARS
I GRADE: 5.5 YEARS
Registration-A duly filled form available from the School's cash counter is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee of 100/- within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given. Applicant need to submit a photocopy of the half yearly result (if annual exam's result not declared) / annual result of last year from the previous school.
PLEASE NOTE : THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANYWAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION .
1. For admission in Class Nursery to Class 5, interaction procedure shall be followed.
2. School Admission Office shall be contacted for Entrance Procedure from Classes 6th Onwards.
3. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance and availability of seats in the concerned class.
4. The date of the result of the interaction and the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test interaction.
5. Based on the performance and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admission, the decision of the Management will be final.
1. The names of the children who will be selected as per the admission procedure will be informed telephonically in person.
2. Students offered admission must complete the following below mentioned formalities before joining. The offer will stand cancelled if admission fee not deposited within the given time.
Admission will be valid only if the payment will be paid on the date given by school along with the necessary documents as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.
List of Documents
i) Original Birth certificate from Municipal Committee.
ii) School leaving certificate.
iii) Original Mark Sheet/ Report Card.
iv) Four Latest Passport size photographs of student and two passport size photographs each of father, mother and escort.
v) Xerox copy of Aadhar card of student
vi) Transportation form duly filled in.
vii) Caste/category certificate
viii) student’s bank account no. when needed
ix) Residential proof