Our Vision and Philosophy
“Churning out human excellence by educating and nurturing every child by love, care and tenderness coupled with dynamism in spring them to learn by doing experimenting exploring and improvising to understand concepts and solve problems, to imbibe values and become creative and critical thinkers.”
1) All parents wish their child to grow into a healthy & happy, thinking & creative, able & diligent person and to shine in life.
2) Every child is a positive asset of our nation and s/he has good potential to excel in a positive and supportive environment.
3) Students conduct, values, beliefs and mores are influenced by the teachers in congenial learning environment of the school.
Naved Alikhan Lashkari
Our Aims and objectives
1) To provide modern quality education coupled with strong component of moral values, scientific temper, creativity and adventure through experiential learning, in pursuit of excellence of education.
2) To identify the special talent of students and foster it by providing suitable learning facilities in line with the Theory of Multiple Intelligence.
3) To develop students personalities imbued with life skills by their participation in various & extracurricular activities and inter House completions.
4) To guide the students to become career oriented and begin to prepare in the right earnest for completive examination.
5) To deliberately create and ideal academic and social environment the holistic development of students.
CBSE curriculum and NCERT books in all subjects and for all classes.
Continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
Curriculum transaction by able, skilled and seasoned teachers.
A fully equipped computer Lab and computer technology enabled teaching learning.
De emphasizing memorization, Focusing on understanding of concepts and problem solving by innovative teaching methods.
Rich library motivating students to read avidly the subjects of varied interests and beyond text books and to become inquisitive, creative and critical thinker.
Participation of children in regular co-curricular activities, games & sports, drawing & painting, Music, personality imbued with the spirit of team work and adventure.
House system and inter House competitions to imbibe life and emotional skills co-operation & competition, communication, inter personal relation empathy and coping with stress and emotion.
? Doing daily home work in the school itself under the guidance of subject teachers and a light school bag.
School’s Few Glimpses:
• School’s Few Glimpses:
? Computer Lab.
Learning of computers Science is compulsory for every student computer Lab is n integral part of school Facilities. The lab is fully equipped with network of latest version of PCs, broad band internet connectivity and a range of software covering Ms. Office consisting of MS Word, Excel Power Point, MS Access etc. Students learn all these computer application under the guidance of a fully qualified computer teacher.
? Library :
The school has a rich library containing good number of books in various. Disciplines: stories, fiction, poetry, one act plays, classics, environment, dictionaries, children. Encyclopedia, project etc and all academic subject subscription. Is done to wide range of magazines. This is an ever grooving project to become an excellent resource center in near future. Students are encouraged. For recreational and knowledge enriching reading in their library period. The books of their choice are also issued to the students. for reading at home. A highly qualified librarian offers guidance/ assistance to students to acquire, books periodically, to retrieve information or knowledge. For doing the projects / exhibits and anticipating in various literary activities such as essay writing, elocution, debate and quiz contest etc.
Science, Maths, Social Sci. &
Language Labs: -
To start with the school has sufficient Science equipment, articles and AV / Teaching aids to transact the curriculum effectively and also to enabling students to learn by doing improvising and experimenting. The school envisages to having its full ledged and equipped all independent laboratories in due course of time.
Smart class: -
The school has “Smart class” Appropriately equipped with computer, LCD, Audio System and Internet connectivity to facilitate e-learning. The Subject teachers transact lessons by power point presentation and enable student to unders